• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Game lagging

Mistress of Cobras

Reaction score
When will be optimization? After new update, it's impossible to play in the event. Of course, I know that my phone isn't that good, but lags are insane! The fighter sometimes does anything, but not what you want. This has never happened before and I'm not the only one with a problem.
Device: Honor 7C.

Have you tried adjusting the settings in the options menu? Also, you may want to try a reinstall to see if that helps.

It would also help if you could be more specific with your report. Just saying the game is lagging makes it difficult to determine what the issue might be. What exactly are you seeing? If possible, share a video.

Have you tried adjusting the settings in the options menu? Also, you may want to try a reinstall to see if that helps.

It would also help if you could be more specific with your report. Just saying the game is lagging makes it difficult to determine what the issue might be. What exactly are you seeing? If possible, share a video.
After a reinstalling it became easier to play. Thanks! But "ok, I'll do nothing" problem still exists. I've lost my streak 2 times already. That problem faces me only in the event. Please check this.

From the video you shared, looks like you were tapping the screen while Tres Chic was recovering from her Charge attack, is that correct? and she wasn't attacking. I'll have my team take a look and see if we can reproduce that.