• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Getting Characters and Leveling up

Blingboss117

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know. How can one get Diamond fighters?, And how long does it take to invest in a gold character to reach its max both in skill tree and level?

Reactions: maxiefrommars
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know. How can one get Diamond fighters?, And how long does it take to invest in a gold character to reach its max both in skill tree and level?
It solely depends on which level you are or which category you belong, namely, early, mid, late or endgame player.

Getting a diamond fighter solely depends on RNG. So don't stress about it if you don't get any for a while.
You'll get one, believe me.

For leveling them up and fully investing in them:

(My opinion)
For late or endgame: a day or a week. Yes, it's doable for us. But not everybody does that.

For midgame: depends solely on how much resources they have. May even take a month, or more.

For early game: very very (very very) long duration of time.
The thing is that getting and leveling up diamond fighters is not the objective of early gamers. They should try investing in top bronzes and just finish the story modes and stuffs. Learn new things and enjoy the game.
Completing story modes grants relics and stuffs which increases the chance of getting a diamond.

So what if an early gamer gets a diamond?
Just try investing in the SA tree section, nothing else.

That's all I can think of. Feel free to ask any doubts, if you have any.

It solely depends on which level you are or which category you belong, namely, early, mid, late or endgame player.

Getting a diamond fighter solely depends on RNG. So don't stress about it if you don't get any for a while.
You'll get one, believe me.

For leveling them up and fully investing in them:

(My opinion)
For late or endgame: a day or a week. Yes, it's doable for us. But not everybody does that.

For midgame: depends solely on how much resources they have. May even take a month, or more.

For early game: very very (very very) long duration of time.
The thing is that getting and leveling up diamond fighters is not the objective of early gamers. They should try investing in top bronzes and just finish the story modes and stuffs. Learn new things and enjoy the game.
Completing story modes grants relics and stuffs which increases the chance of getting a diamond.

So what if an early gamer gets a diamond?
Just try investing in the SA tree section, nothing else.

That's all I can think of. Feel free to ask any doubts, if you have any.
Wow, thank you so much for the detailed info. I'm really grateful. I'm currently at level 44 and putting it in terms of rift battle strength, my max characters set at 13.2k. Been gradually working my way up, but I gotta say, when I see my friends having 12-15k single characters and also having nice diamonds, I start to wonder, and yet they are not even levels above me by a great length. Usually between level 50-60. And I'm at 44 so I feel challenged to know how they got there. But with what you've said I'm more at ease now and will continue to gradually improve my fighters. Just a final inquiry...how can I get steady supply of keys? Asides story modes, prize fights aren't too reliable and I'm not strong enough for accursed experiments.

Reactions: Art3mes
.how can I get steady supply of keys? Asides story modes, prize fights aren't too reliable and I'm not strong enough for accursed experiments.
Story modes really are a great source of keys but aside from that🤔🤔🤔
With lvl 44, I think you can complete Accursed Experiments, provided you have required fighters🤔🤔

Yes. Try doing rifts. Just play minimum 5 matches, no matter you win them or lose them, you'll get some keys for sure.
I can't think of any other key sources as of now. And I don't think Gifts contain keys🤔🤔
Maybe something else will come to my mind later. Sorry for that.
😅
Well, that's all for now.

Reactions: Blingboss117
Wow, thank you so much for the detailed info. I'm really grateful. I'm currently at level 44 and putting it in terms of rift battle strength, my max characters set at 13.2k. Been gradually working my way up, but I gotta say, when I see my friends having 12-15k single characters and also having nice diamonds, I start to wonder, and yet they are not even levels above me by a great length. Usually between level 50-60. And I'm at 44 so I feel challenged to know how they got there. But with what you've said I'm more at ease now and will continue to gradually improve my fighters. Just a final inquiry...how can I get steady supply of keys? Asides story modes, prize fights aren't too reliable and I'm not strong enough for accursed experiments.
Like Art3mes said doing 5 rift battles gives you keys, however depending of how many you win and your end score your rank can give you bronze, silver, gold or diamond keys (obviously to get the silver keys onward you will need to play more than 5 matches). Prize fights are a sure way to get keys if you get to at least the 10% (check the forums for the scores so you have an idea how much you need to do to get there).

Lastly don't feel bad if you don't have diamonds, they're a heavy investment and trust me nothing hurts more than getting a diamond early on, spending skill points and canopies just to get a duplicate of that same diamond.

Story modes really are a great source of keys but aside from that🤔🤔🤔
With lvl 44, I think you can complete Accursed Experiments, provided you have required fighters🤔🤔

Yes. Try doing rifts. Just play minimum 5 matches, no matter you win them or lose them, you'll get some keys for sure.
I can't think of any other key sources as of now. And I don't think Gifts contain keys🤔🤔
Maybe something else will come to my mind later. Sorry for that.
😅
Well, that's all for now.
Lol, oh no prob at all. I really appreciate you for the tips. And yes I play rifts regularly. Its not easy but the rewards are a bit great. Thanks so much once again

Reactions: Art3mes
Like Art3mes said doing 5 rift battles gives you keys, however depending of how many you win and your end score your rank can give you bronze, silver, gold or diamond keys (obviously to get the silver keys onward you will need to play more than 5 matches). Prize fights are a sure way to get keys if you get to at least the 10% (check the forums for the scores so you have an idea how much you need to do to get there).

Lastly don't feel bad if you don't have diamonds, they're a heavy investment and trust me nothing hurts more than getting a diamond early on, spending skill points and canopies just to get a duplicate of that same diamond.
I have to agree. Diamonds are no joke when it comes to leveling up and skill points. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate 🙏🏼