• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Getting past hard buffs

Ms. Dahlia

Reaction score

Someone please tip me how and what to use against this battle nods. I am trying to figure out almost for hours and I am close to getting mad at this cause whenever I am close to defeating the enemy - it revives with that stupid 50% life.​

Attachments

• 20190614_115952.png
    20190614_115952.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 70
The easiest to use would be a buff remover fighter like silent kill. Just make sure not to use any moves with debuffs when close to kill. Otherwise, you have to aim for the 5 second gap when the enemy has no buffs.

Reactions: Ms. Dahlia
Other options include Doublicious and Dark Agent (if I remember her SA correctly).

But Silent Kill and the above dudes won't have much of an edge (if at all) compared to a high damage, straight-forward (no debuff) fighter.

This node is mostly a stat check. If you can't deal significantly more than 10% damages over 10s, it's a hard wall with little to no way around it (afaik). Once you get there though, it's an easy one.

Reactions: Ms. Dahlia
Ideas that come to mind would be buff removers as stated earlier, but also Inverse Polarity, which rather than reviving them it kills them. Although its timing needs to be accurate in order not to get removed, so I wouldn't reccomend it as the first choice.

Don’t forget Robofortune’s Catastrophe Cannon Omega; buff rip AND rez deny!

Reactions: fanghoul
The easiest to use would be a buff remover fighter like silent kill. Just make sure not to use any moves with debuffs when close to kill. Otherwise, you have to aim for the 5 second gap when the enemy has no buffs.

This node is mostly a stat check. If you can't deal significantly more than 10% damages over 10s, it's a hard wall with little to no way around it (afaik). Once you get there though, it's an easy one.