• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved gift bug or is it a glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curioscat229

Reaction score
so, my friend and I have been sending each other gift since 2019, but during the summer of 2021 (i think) it wouldn't let me receive her gifts anymore. i can still send her gifts, but she cant send me gifts. I don't know if it was because i stopped playing during the summer for a break, but please look into this. in my screen its a blank present but on her side it says sent.

I unfortunately don't have a good answer as to why this happens, but it has happened between two players before.

If you can provide the Username and Public ID for both accounts, I can have an engineer investigate, which may help illuminate the source of the problem.

I unfortunately don't have a good answer as to why this happens, but it has happened between two players before.

If you can provide the Username and Public ID for both accounts, I can have an engineer investigate, which may help illuminate the source of the problem.
I just unfriended and added her back and now it works! well my streak of gift is gone but dats fine!

Reactions: Bones
Status
Not open for further replies.