• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Glitch decides my fate

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
I was in the middle of a prize right when the game suddenly booted me out to my home screen. Stunned, I thought I pressed a button so I tried to enter back into the game and was met with the autumn games and hidden variable screens and the game started up as if I never logged on. When I got to the prize fight portion of the game, it said I won (because I almost did when I was booted off). I shrugged it off and kept playing only for it to happen again at the beginning of a fight and so it counted it as a loss when I finally got back in. What is going on??? Is anyone else having this issue?

Hey! Is your game perhaps crashing on you? It’d be helpful to know exactly where; during the fight? Or at team select? Or when picking the enemy team?

Also, if you could tell us your device and operating system so we may replicate this issue, that would be super helpful! Thank you for the report!

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Hey! Is your game perhaps crashing on you? It’d be helpful to know exactly where; during the fight? Or at team select? Or when picking the enemy team?

Also, if you could tell us your device and operating system so we may replicate this issue, that would be super helpful! Thank you for the report!

The first time was nearing the end of a fight and the second was the start of one so both were in the fight stage. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. Thank you for your attention and help!