• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Glitchy Cerebella

Kokonut

Reaction score
Her frames keep glitching in-fight. Can't confirm if this happened after the update since I didn't play for a few days before that.
I use an iPad pro

luckykhanh

Reaction score
I have the same problem sometimes even with the old versions, but it seem to happen to every character. It stops after I restarts the game.

Inked

Reaction score
i haven’t seen this bug yet. i’m sure i’ll know it when i see it, but just out of curiosity, what does it look like? how does it glitch?

Kokonut

Reaction score
i haven’t seen this bug yet. i’m sure i’ll know it when i see it, but just out of curiosity, what does it look like? how does it glitch?

Her frames freeze and buffer? I know I'm not being super specific but it really just looks like how glitches are often portrayed in media.

Inked

Reaction score
Her frames freeze and buffer? I know I'm not being super specific but it really just looks like how glitches are often portrayed in media.

oh, that’s interesting. i’ve been playing with Cerebella a fair amount today and haven’t noticed anything. she hasn’t been glitching out for me

Kokonut

Reaction score
Her frames freeze and buffer? I know I'm not being super specific but it really just looks like how it's often portrayed in media.
oh, that’s interesting. i’ve been playing with Cerebella a fair amount today and haven’t noticed anything. she hasn’t been glitching out for me

It's only when I play against her.

Inked

Reaction score
It's only when I play against her.

even then the cerebellas i play against seem fine. not that i’m trying to disprove that you’ve seen this bug, i believe you have, it’s just interesting because i’ve played as/against quite a few cerebellas and haven’t seen the bug

Kokonut

Reaction score
even then the cerebellas i play against seem fine. not that i’m trying to disprove that you’ve seen this bug, i believe you have, it’s just interesting because i’ve played as/against quite a few cerebellas and haven’t seen the bug

It could be that the glitch might happen with other characters as wel,l only statistic-wise, Cerebella is the most likely opponent to be fighting against at any given moment since she's a fav with defense teams and takes way more time to kill compared to others. Oh, and I did Cerebella's event mode today as well.

Anyway, the glitch happened a couple times again. It's no biggie and doesn't happen very often though.

Reactions: Inked