• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Guilds implementation

XYM117

Reaction score
I think Guilds should be a priority
It can improve the social experience = attracting new player and motivating experienced players + giving people who doesn't like Rifts to play more the game.

Guild mates should be able to lend characters for a limited number of fights, making experienced players to level up more characters just like in Clash of Clans (also mobile) and Honkai Impact.

Also a Guild vs Guild mode could also work
Making a base with your guild or each one having a Guild, like a co-op Rifts mode.

This are just ideas, I hope Guilds come soon so I can invite more friends to play. At this moment there aren't much things to do with friends in the game

Guilds Vs Guilds? 100% on that idea.

Lending fighters? Not so much or at least not that simple

Reactions: SvenZ
Which kind of guild system would you prefer? User-created groups, or pre-determined factions to join?

Grand Theft Auto V Online crews would be an example of the former. More customizable, but players have to do all the work of recruiting and organizing efforts. Side note, back in the early days, we had a Skullgirls crew: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/skullheart/wall

Mortal Kombat X factions would be an example of the latter. Players were given five MK universe themed factions to join (Lin Kuei, Black Dragon, White Lotus, Special Forces, and Brotherhood of Shadow). Easy to track, but can become unwieldy if the community learns to exploit it (e.g. a faction gets a reputation as "the winner" so everyone switches to it and the success snowballs from there).

Some Skullgirls themed factions:

ASG (Anti-Skullgirl) Labs
Medici Mafia
Renoir Royalist
Black Egrets
Fishbone Gang
Wulfpack
Trinity Devotees