• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Halloween - Costume Party Prize Fight

Im sad that they don't have the 250 million milestone. But I guess its to make it fair (really wanted a chance to get snake bite tho). Anyone know if they'll still offer the 10k theonite nightmare relic on Halloween?

Damn I hate this. I can do 100m for a guaranteed Necro but top 10% is too vague. I get estimates varying from 10m to 35m to 60m so I just don't know where to stop.

Okay, I lied, I have no chance of reaching 100m, and my highest in any PF is under half a million; this is my first Halloween PF and the modifier is surprisingly stupid-easy to deal with. I feel like the Bounties are less common though.

I think this pf is fair, in some ways, Necrobraker is way easier to get than the last year, the cut off for her in the milestone was 100m. Reach the 10% should be easy, aim to the 50m (half than it took the last year in milestones) and its a guarantee reward, but I'm not sure how the cut off was the last year for the 10%... Hopefully this change in the rewards don't upset the players, have in mind this year was a hell of a ride for everyone and for the devs who give their best on keep going with the game despite all the troubles we're living now on days

Cheer up! Necrobraker is still reachable for most of the players

I am not sure; I have no experience in this event, so idk but it seems like the top 10% would be even harder to reach for several reasons:
- Everybody (except me) is going to say "Yay, less work for Necro!", thereby immediately making, it if not more, at least not nearly as much less than before, eg one would think 50m is enough, so everybody will shoot for 60m, making the top 10% more like 75m
- Players who have played the event before will probably play past the safe point anyway just for the extra rewards
- The 100m milestone is a Legendary Relic instead of Necro, and there is no 500m milestone, so older players will definitely go for 100m, as there is still a pretty good chance of getting a diamond

That's just my pessimistic opinion though.

Reactions: Disasterrr19
older players will definitely go for 100m, as there is still a pretty good chance of getting a diamond

Or just another G. I. Jazz that makes you question your life choices.

Nah it's ok actually. I finally got an Overclocked from my 2nd spooky relic so I've been leveling her like crazy. I wanna hit lvl 30 during the event.

Whew! Finally, 100M!

Could have finished this morning, but took Friday off.

Two things I re-learned this time a round:

1. Using a BB changes everyone's modifier, even those on the sidelines.
2. Don't count on using a BB3 as a finisher, by the time the animation finishes your opponent could have gained Invincible/Final Stand/Blessing!

For anyone who is curious, I got Necro with just 50mil (in part because the last couple days have been super busy and in part because I'm so unlucky that this pf has not been kind to me).

Nothing good from the relics but I'd love to hear about your pulls!

Wrestler X in most of the relics, Moonstruck in one relic from the milestones, plot twisted from legendary relic, and of course no shiny necro, just Necro ¿Anybody got her Shiny?.
So far, a really fun PF.

i got 3 wrestler x, 3 freaky, 1 soul sister, 1windswept from legendary relic. first Halloween pf i really liked it! but the milestone reward give me enough for diamond relic, i cant wait for next update and pulled dreamcatcher (*'▽'*)♪ yey

I was busy, so I was unable to grind very much in the PF itself, but I did get 11-30% regardless. However, all the relics I earned from milestone & event rewards were all silver pulls. The three silvers on offer were ones I already had, so it looks like the event was a bust for me this year.

I still had plenty of fun and frustration though, so that's kinda nice. I hope to be even stronger next year to be able to get Necrobreaker next time (and actually have the time & energy to achieve that).

Was not expecting much from the relics, and indeed all I got were a bunch of freaky Fridays and a Criminal Mind (which I already have), and from the legendary relic, I got a Feathered Edges. The diamond shards I got at 50 Million were enough to complete a diamond relic; I could not resist opening it and was at least rewarded with a Jawbreaker. The Necrobreaker was nice too of course. Overall, can't complain.

After about four 40 streaks I limped across the 100 million finish line. Huge thanks to people not realizing Plot Twisted Squigly got nerfed by new modifiers that came with Annie. Often one of the self-inflicted negative status effects is the Immobilize debuff. If you don't have an Eliza with Chaos Banish ready, you can just back up into the corner and wait out the Thorns 5 stack. In a final streak I came across two teams (a few battles apart) with Plot Twisted Squigly and each had a 5x multiplier. I got over 6 million total for two fights!

As for rewards/relics, all silver as one would expect, and a non-shiny Necrobreaker Squigly to join the level 50 gold one I have from last year.

Yay, I got Necro! So happy to finally have my collection of Silvers completed.

Only got Silvers from my holiday relics though, but at least most of them were Fukua/Painwheel, both of whom I needed fodder for anyways.

Yay, I got Necro! So happy to finally have my collection of Silvers completed.

Only got Silvers from my holiday relics though, but at least most of them were Fukua/Painwheel, both of whom I needed fodder for anyways.
Same, on all counts. Hopefully I'll have better luck with my 4.5 relic stockpile!

Nothing but silvers for me (3 Wolverines, 3 Ermacs, 1 Jason), I'll keep the Legendary until 4.5 arrives. Still had a lot of fun during this PF (even though never got my streaks past 63)
  • boosted 4 fighters to lvl 58-59;
  • faced an insanely thick Splitting Image (at streak 38 with Fighter Strength of 30.1K, she was hit with BB3 from lvl60 Fly Trap with 24 k paper damage and 33% Piercing, lost about 12% of her HP :eek:);
  • Had a teeth-grinding battle against M'n'F with Permanent Blessing and no BBs while I had Permanent Wither and low Meter Gain, won with 6 seconds left;
  • Pulled a Shiny Summer Salt from a random CoC Cosmic Premiere Relic.
A good time to return to the game after a break for a month, feel so refreshed!

Reactions: BallotBoxer
2021 🎃 HALLOWEEN
COSTUME PARTY Prize Fight 10/25 - 11/13

Amazing +2 weeks instead of being crunched into a few days!

COSTUME PARTY Milestone Rewards
  1. 25,000 = 10 Theonite 5,000 Canopy Coins
  2. 50,000 = 20 Theonite 7,500 Canopy Coins
  3. 100,000 = 30 Theonite 11,250 Canopy Coins
  4. 325,000 = 40 Theonite 17,000 Canopy Coins 1 Spooky Relic
  5. 800,000 = 50 Theonite 25,000 Canopy Coins
  6. 1,500,000 = 60 Theonite 38,000 Canopy Coins
  7. 2,500,000 = 70 Theonite 57,000 Canopy Coins 1 Spooky Relic
  8. 4,500,000 = 80 Theonite 85,500 Canopy Coins
  9. 8,000,000 = 90 Theonite 128,000 Canopy Coins
  10. 12,500,000 = 100 Theonite 192,000 Canopy Coins 1 Spooky Relic
  11. 25,000,000 = 200 Dark Elemental Shards 500 Gold Relic Shards
  12. 50,000,000 = 300 Dark Elemental Shards 250 Diamond Relic Shards
  13. 100,000,000 = 500 Dark Elemental Shards 1 LEGENDARYRELIC
  14. 150,000,000 = 1 NIGHTMARE RELIC
New for 2021: milestone #14, 150 million for a guaranteed-diamond Nightmare Relic!
TOTAL: 550 Theonite 566,250 Canopy Coins 3 Spooky Relics 1 Dark Elemental Essence (1000 shards = 1 crystal) and more!

Event Rewards
Score at least 100,000 to unlock:
Top 61% - 100% = 1 Spooky Relic
Top 31% - 60% = 2 Spooky Relics
Top 11% - 30% = 3 Spooky Relics
Top 10% = Necrobreaker Squigly and 4 Spooky Relics
Rank 1 - 100 = Necrobreaker Squigly, 1 diamond key, and 5 Spooky Relics

COSTUME PARTY Fight Modifiers
PLAYER
TRICK OR TREAT!
At the start of the match, gain 1 random permanent BUFF or DEBUFF, excluding DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS. When a BLOCKBUSTER is used, the effect will be replaced with another permanent effect.​
ENEMY
TRICK OR TREAT!
At the start of the match, gain 1 random permanent BUFF or DEBUFF, excluding DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS. When a BLOCKBUSTER is used, the effect will be replaced with another permanent effect.​

spookyR.png
image via Cellsai from the 4.9 thread

2021 👻 SPOOKY RELIC

SILVER
Painwheel - Freaky Friday
Big Band - Vintage Virtuoso
Double - Doublicious
Ms. Fortune - Purrfect Dark
Cerebella - Toad Warrior
Robo-Fortune - Purrminator
Peacock - Inkling
Eliza - Scarlet Viper
Fukua - Chameleon Twist

GOLD
Squigly - Thrill Shrieker
Annie - Moonstruck
Filia - Idol Threat

DIAMOND
Valentine - Wetwork
Parasoul - Summer Salt
Beowulf - Snake Bite

The expanded silver section is full of fighters worthy of increased Prestige Abilities. Most of them are S tier in some way!

nightmareR.png
image via Cellsai from the 4.9 thread

2021 🦇 NIGHTMARE RELIC

Annie - Fire Branded
Beowulf - Snake Bite
Big Band - Dream Band
Cerebella - Heavy Handed
Double - Creature of Habit
Eliza - Stand Out
Filia - Class Cutter
Fukua - Shadow Puppet
Ms. Fortune - Furry Fury
Painwheel - Neuromancer
Parasoul - Summer Salt
Peacock - Freeze Frame
Robo-Fortune - Overclocked
Squigly - Love Crafted
Valentine - Wetwork

The Nightmare Relic thankfully returns to the milestone path, atop the distant summit of 150 million. Good thing you have +2 weeks to get up there!

2019 Halloween PF's high heights and tiny time-period gave me the bends. I had SGM burnout for more than a week (logging in to do the minimum daily theonite, not caring for any PFs).

2019 Halloween PF milestones
25k = 10 theonite 5,000 coins
50k = 20 theonite 7,500 coins
100k = 30 theonite 11,250 coins
325k = 40 theonite 17,000 coins
800k = 50 theonite 25,000 coins
1.5mil = 60 theonite 38,000 coins
2.5mil = 70 theonite 57,000 coins
4.5mil = 80 theonite 85,500 coins
8mil = 90 theonite 128,000 coins
12.5mil = 100 theonite 192,000 coins Spooky Relic
50mil = 3x 12 hour double XP boosts
100mil = Necrobreaker Squigly, 2 diamond keys
250mil = Nightmare Relic

I'm so glad this year's Nightmare Relic is 100 million points lesser!
2019 point quota = 62.5 million a day (4 days)
2021 point quota = 7.5 million a day (20 days)

Ready to go trick-or-treating? How high are you aiming this year?

Is there any way to view the old prize fight results?

Is there any way to view the old prize fight results?

EVERY PF result for the last several years is tracked in this thread:

Costume Party (Halloween) Prize Fight [10-28-20 / 10-31-20]

- #1 - 585,065,490
- #100 - 204,354,262
- 10% - 28,801,156
- 30% - 5,237,744
- 60% - 838,270

Please keep in mind that last year this event was only 4 days long - this year it's almost 3 weeks. Also the Nightmare Relic will certainly encourage more players to aim a little higher than before.

7 days to go! How have you done so far?

At the start, I spent 5k theonite on a 10+1 Spooky Relic deal (blockbuster relics are my favorite). Most it was excellent silvers, except for a Summer Salt Parasoul and a much-anticipated Moonstruck Annie.

Today I cleared 150 million. This is that Annie now:
msa.jpg
This fun PF provides more than anything, plenty of XP.

Legendary Relic: Primed Parasoul
Nightmare Relic: Love Crafted Squigly

Sensing a dark theme...

I'm having fun with the pf but I'm concerned I won't make it to Necrobreaker,with so many days it might go superhigh.