• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Halloween 2023 Art Contest - CROSSOVER

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
8QkNXXO.png

We’ve almost arrived at Skullgirls’ favorite time of the year, and that means it’s time for a Halloween Art Contest!

The theme of this contest is CROSSOVER.

We want you to draw your favorite Skullgirls character in the costume of another character from a different series. That can be a game, a book, a movie, anime, whatever you like!

You are not required to draw playable characters. Non playable characters are fine too!

This contest is happening during Halloween, but you don't need to make a Halloween themed picture.

You are free to enter digitally or traditionally.

CONTEST RULES:
  • Your task is to draw your favorite Skullgirls character in the costume of another character from a different property or series.
  • Skullgirls Mobile is rated T for Teen, so your contest entries should be the same!
  • We will be linking to the winners from our Social Media pages, so we cannot accept entries from NSFW Instagram or X (Twitter) accounts.
SUBMISSION DETAILS:
  • This contest will run from October 10th - November 6th.
  • To submit entries you need to post your art on Instagram or X (Twitter) and use the hashtag #SkullgirlsHalloween2023.
  • You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Make sure all of your entries have the #SkullgirlsHalloween2023 hashtag.
  • AI generated art will not be accepted as entries in this contest.
PRIZES:
  • 10 Winners will receive a bundle of prizes for both Skullgirls Mobile and 2nd Encore:
Skullgirls 2nd Encore:

1x Skullgirls 2nd Encore key for Steam
1x SG2E Season 1 Pass key for Steam

Skullgirls Mobile:

1x 10+1 Spooky Relic voucher
1x 10+1 Resurrection Relic voucher (Marie’s Character Relic)
1x Nightmare Relic
1x Beowulf - Fan Favorite
1x Squigly - Necrobreaker
1x Robo-Fortune - Number Cruncher
  • The winning entries will also be featured on our social media accounts after the contest.

If you have any questions or need any clarification on any rules, let us know below!

8QkNXXO.png

We’ve almost arrived at Skullgirls’ favorite time of the year, and that means it’s time for a Halloween Art Contest!

The theme of this contest is CROSSOVER.

We want you to draw your favorite Skullgirls character in the costume of another character from a different series. That can be a game, a book, a movie, anime, whatever you like!

You are not required to draw playable characters. Non playable characters are fine too!

This contest is happening during Halloween, but you don't need to make a Halloween themed picture.

You are free to enter digitally or traditionally.

CONTEST RULES:
  • Your task is to draw your favorite Skullgirls character in the costume of another character from a different property or series.
  • Skullgirls Mobile is rated T for Teen, so your contest entries should be the same!
  • We will be linking to the winners from our Social Media pages, so we cannot accept entries from NSFW Instagram or X (Twitter) accounts.
SUBMISSION DETAILS:
  • This contest will run from October 10th - November 6th.
  • To submit entries you need to post your art on Instagram or X (Twitter) and use the hashtag #SkullgirlsHalloween2023.
  • You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Make sure all of your entries have the #SkullgirlsHalloween2023 hashtag.
  • AI generated art will not be accepted as entries in this contest.
PRIZES:
  • 10 Winners will receive a bundle of prizes for both Skullgirls Mobile and 2nd Encore:
Skullgirls 2nd Encore:

1x Clave Skullgirls 2nd Encore para Steam
1x Clave de pase de la temporada 1 de SG2E para Steam

Skullgirls Mobile:

1x Vale 10+1 Spooky Relic
1x Vale 10+1 Reliquia de resurrección (reliquia del personaje de Marie)
1x Reliquia Nightmare
1x Beowulf - Favorito de los fanáticos
1x Squigly - Necrobreaker
1x Robo-Fortune - Number Cruncher
  • Las obras ganadoras también aparecerán en nuestras cuentas de redes sociales después del concurso.

Si tiene alguna pregunta o necesita alguna aclaración sobre alguna regla, ¡háganoslo saber a continuación!
pregunta:yo hice un dibujo donde aparecen unos de mis personajes favoritos de Skullgirls lo puedo publicar o debe ser un personaje?

I might participate, it depends on if I can find time to do draw

Si mi user no se ve es Nati uwu

Due to the update, Instagram does not show all of work under your tag: at least, I don’t see my work. Do I need to post my work on Twitter just in case, or will you somehow be able to view all works with a hashtag on Instagram?

Can I get the scullgirls 2nd encore on XBOX one if I will win. Just like option?

Is it possible to submit the work on the forum or to discord? due to restrictions in these social networks?