• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Halloween - Costume Party Prize Fight

evilgordo

Reaction score
I'm having fun with the pf but I'm concerned I won't make it to Necrobreaker,with so many days it might go superhigh.
I think we all might be a little surprised where 10% threshold falls (meaning it will be lower than we expect)...

Back to School 10% was just over 17M, granted this one is longer and there's Diamond relic at the top of the milestones, so don't expect it to be under20M, but I'm thinking it won't be over 50M...

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
A very close guess!

The results for a 20-days holiday Prize Fight may surprise you:

- #1 - 2,100,049,288
- #100 - 325,965,471
- 10% - 51,060,419
- 30% - 6,797,767
- 60% - 861,844
source: Official PF/Rift score thread

Two billion for #1!? That person was averaging 100 million a day! That's like running 14 laps, base to peak. 🤯

With 10% a shade over 50 million, it seems many dropped off after the 12th milestone, one-third up the mountain. At this marker, they had the choice, do it all over again (+50m) to get the Legendary Relic, and then again (+50m) to get the Nightmare Relic, or stop.

Meanwhile, rewards thresholds for normal PFs were skyrocketing to ridiculous highs. In Gold and Diamond, the coveted 10%/30% spots ballooned beyond expectations, really showing how if the majority is distracted with a holiday PF, the normal PFs lose participant scores that help mellow the average. Makes one think milestone reform is severely needed.

Overall, I think this Halloween was a smashing success. The expanded Spooky relic pool, the guaranteed-diamond Nightmare Relic, and a generous amount of time (almost 3 weeks) made it a fun, rewarding PF with low burnout.

Last edited:

FriendlyWolf

Reaction score
Whoa these new PF scores are inflating to much higher levels!
I stopped at 150 mil for the nightmare relic and got myself a Baño de Sangre Valentine! (Forgot what the english variation was called, funny how they named it Bloodbath in Spansih).

All others were silvers but I'm happy for the new Valentine.
I think the diamond prizefights are inflated for now because of the new updated rewards. But they should deflate back down once the lower scorer players go back to gold PF for an easier chance at a gold fighter. Then again I could be wrong.