• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Having trouble connecting to the download server Error:9000

MakoK0n

Reaction score
I just downloaded the game few days ago with a new account. Every time I open the game and go to "Syncing to Downloads" screen, Error:9000 would pop up and kept saying to check my internet connection when my internet was fine.

What device are you playing on?

This error doesn't necessarily mean there's something up with your personal internet connection, but it could be specific to your region. Sometimes access points fail and prevent users from connecting with our servers. Have you tried connecting some other way, perhaps using mobile data or a different wifi connection? For example, attempting to download from a friends wifi or public wifi?

This error doesn't necessarily mean there's something up with your personal internet connection, but it could be specific to your region. Sometimes access points fail and prevent users from connecting with our servers. Have you tried connecting some other way, perhaps using mobile data or a different wifi connection? For example, attempting to download from a friends wifi or public wifi?
Yes, I've tried to connecting to a bunch of different wifi and used mobile data but to no avail.

@MakoK0n Are you still having this issue? Since you're on a RealMe device were you downloading the game through Appgallery? Something was not working properly with the Huawei build but it's since been resolved.

Yes I still have this issue. I downloaded the game through play store.

If you've tried on different networks, the only other thing I can think of is that there's something on your device that's preventing you from connecting to our download servers for some reason. Are there any unique settings on your device that you can think of that may be interfering?

If you've tried on different networks, the only other thing I can think of is that there's something on your device that's preventing you from connecting to our download servers for some reason. Are there any unique settings on your device that you can think of that may be interfering?
I've gone up and check my phone's settings. And aside from perms, I don't know what setting can interfere with the app/server.

Last thing I recommend checking, is trying to log in to your account using a different device. If it still fails to connect, it could be specifically an error with your account.