1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Having two separate defence teams

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Renn, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Renn

Renn Member

[​IMG]
    While I was offline, two separate teams were able to fight me, but they fought two different versions of my defence (below being my previous team, top being my current team). I had changed my defence around 1 1/2 hours prior to this screenshot and had gone offline shortly after.

This happened during the Seasons Beatings PF.

#1 Renn, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  2. Renn

Renn Member

Update: this glitch happened again, but with a much wider time difference. As obvious in the screenshot, I wasn't online for a very long time during this. This happened during the No Pain No Gain PF.

[​IMG]

Below team - current, above team - old. There were 3 other fights above the 6h result, all of which were my current defence team.

3. Bones

Bones New Member
    Hidden Variable Dev

It's possible that your opponent had gone into the PF when your old team was still active, but didn't actually fight it yet and returned later. When you enter a PF the most current teams will load and will stay there even if the other player changes their defense, it won't update on your account unless you refresh.

B_W likes this.
  4. Renn

Renn Member

Ah yes that is likely it. Thanks for clearing that up if it is the case!