• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Having two separate defence teams

Renn

Reaction score
tumblr_pkdgjtvkvC1t0kqxho1_1280.jpg

While I was offline, two separate teams were able to fight me, but they fought two different versions of my defence (below being my previous team, top being my current team). I had changed my defence around 1 1/2 hours prior to this screenshot and had gone offline shortly after.

This happened during the Seasons Beatings PF.

Last edited:
Update: this glitch happened again, but with a much wider time difference. As obvious in the screenshot, I wasn't online for a very long time during this. This happened during the No Pain No Gain PF.

tumblr_pl0hzq2z6E1t0kqxho2_1280.jpg

Below team - current, above team - old. There were 3 other fights above the 6h result, all of which were my current defence team.

Update: this glitch happened again, but with a much wider time difference. As obvious in the screenshot, I wasn't online for a very long time during this. This happened during the No Pain No Gain PF.

tumblr_pl0hzq2z6E1t0kqxho2_1280.jpg

Below team - current, above team - old. There were 3 other fights above the 6h result, all of which were my current defence team.

It's possible that your opponent had gone into the PF when your old team was still active, but didn't actually fight it yet and returned later. When you enter a PF the most current teams will load and will stay there even if the other player changes their defense, it won't update on your account unless you refresh.

Reactions: B_W
It's possible that your opponent had gone into the PF when your old team was still active, but didn't actually fight it yet and returned later. When you enter a PF the most current teams will load and will stay there even if the other player changes their defense, it won't update on your account unless you refresh.
Ah yes that is likely it. Thanks for clearing that up if it is the case!