1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Health percentages disappear

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Lililira, Jan 10, 2020.

  1. Lililira

    Lililira Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2019
    Messages:
    186
    Likes Received:
    334
    Sometimes during a battle, the percentage displays on the health bars will disappear.

    IMG_3460.jpg

    Admittedly, I noticed this bug a while ago (I think I first noticed it after the 4.1 update), and have been trying to pin down any consistencies between its appearances, but I can't find any strong correlations, other than it being more common with certain characters. I usually don't notice the exact moment the percentages disappear, but the times I have it's usually been in the middle of my combo and it doesn't seem to be linked to any specific special moves or blockbusters.

    The characters who I've seen it happen with:
    • Poltergust (most common, maybe a ~25% chance per match. Was way more common during Seasons Beatings though, where it seemed to happen 75% of the time)
    • Neuromancer (not too common, but has happened multiple times)
    • Plot Twisted (once or twice)
    • Scarlet Viper (only once)
    • Overclocked (only once)
    IMG_3469.jpg
    IMG_3490.jpg
    IMG_3491.jpg
    IMG_3513.jpg

    Actually, looking at some of these, maybe Private Dick is the problem fighter in the last two? Who knows, but I'll keep an eye out for any possible correlations.

    Device stats: Iphone 7, iOS 10.0
     
    Animus66, muaban999 and BallotBoxer like this.
  2. Bryan

    Bryan Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2018
    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    52
    Have you been tapping on their healthbars?Pressing on their healthbars toggle the percentage feature on and off.Its annoying when you accidentally tap on it but that's just how it is
     
    Rudølf and Animus66 like this.
  3. Lililira

    Lililira Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2019
    Messages:
    186
    Likes Received:
    334
    Maybe? I usually tap on the lower right part of the screen for most actions, but it's possible I hit it by accident after swiping up, since most of the times I have noticed it it has been during a juggle, but I find it odd that it only seems to happen consistently with a few characters.

    Next time I notice this I'll try tapping their health bar to see if that brings the percentage back, and mark this as resolved for the time being.

    Thanks for the help!

    EDIT: Yep, hitting the health bars when I notice the percentages are missing does bring them back.
     
    #3 Lililira, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Animus66 likes this.
  4. muaban999

    muaban999 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I still don't quite understand what you are sharing
     

Share This Page