• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal heart of darkness against the heart of darkness

palti

Reaction score
the stolen ability does not work(
in theory, it should work, but in fact it is not.although I do not understand what prevents this. if you take for example a game with parasoul, then the heart has no tears and some of the abilities do not work. as well as against eliza with schemet, but there is no reason for such behavior. Yes, I really hoped to steal another ability with a stolen ability,
unfortunately it didn't work(

You must use Heart of Darkness at your own risk. Her SA can trigger only once. In this case you copied another HoD's SA, which uses up that trigger.

as far as I understand from your answer, the copied ability of the heart of darkness was used up because it was also spent at my heart. I find it a little strange ...
from the point of view of the enemy's ability, it was not used, but from the point of view of the player, he copied the ability while spending the ability to copy, and after using the technique he was left with nothing (or rather with what he was with, but at the same time lost charge).
that is, my heart and the enemy have the same variable responsible for using the ability, or I didn't understand what you meant.

Last edited: