• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Heart of Darkness Problem

Pandamonium

Reaction score
So continuing with HoD, her second SA makes all the current debuffs transfer the opponent's next character on TAG OUT. Since killing a character is considered a TAG OUT, and Red Velvet also works on TAG OUT, shouldn't Heart of Darkness work the same way? Currently have second SA max with 100% of effectiveness. I was fighting against a character with hex already applied and some other debuffs, but the debuff transfer was not made when i killed it. Should it be considered a bug? Anyone can help or confirm this?

To be clear, you say hex was 'already applied' are you saying hex was applied by another fighter on your team? or was it applied by HoD.

We have a pretty long list of bugs for HoD since she's a pretty complicated fighter. If her SA2 isn't working when defeating an opponent that's likely a bug. I'll have my team investigate and we'll get all of her issues fixed in a future update.

Reactions: Pandamonium
To be clear, you say hex was 'already applied' are you saying hex was applied by another fighter on your team? or was it applied by HoD.

We have a pretty long list of bugs for HoD since she's a pretty complicated fighter. If her SA2 isn't working when defeating an opponent that's likely a bug. I'll have my team investigate and we'll get all of her issues fixed in a future update.
It was applied by HoD.
Yes i can confirm the second SA2 doesn't work. Thanks for the support!