• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[Help] Old player finding his account

BaoDern

Reaction score
Hi Skullgirls,
I'm an old player, now I'm just coming back to this game (after 2-3 years) but I cannot remember what exactly my login method is. I also tried my email, facebook account.
Can you help me to find my old account (and my login method) please?
I only remember that my in-game name is: BaoDern
My level is 49 (I checked it on Social Hub)
And my main & strong character is diamond Double, gold Filia, gold Cerebella and gold Valentine
About the skills, I can only remember that my Valentine had a skill which could bring a dead team member to life
To prove for what I said, I have a 2nd account name SkullBaoDern (created nearly at the same time with the account BaoDern). I could provide image/ video I'm logging in, and you can check the time it was created (absolutely not in 2021, 2020)
It really helps if you could help me find this account. Now I do have enough spare time and finance to contribute to this game!
You could contact me via my email: tuantruong0315@gmail.com. I also sent an email to you
Thank you a lot,
Tuan Truong_

Bones

Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hi Skullgirls,
I'm an old player, now I'm just coming back to this game (after 2-3 years) but I cannot remember what exactly my login method is. I also tried my email, facebook account.
Can you help me to find my old account (and my login method) please?
I only remember that my in-game name is: BaoDern
My level is 49 (I checked it on Social Hub)
And my main & strong character is diamond Double, gold Filia, gold Cerebella and gold Valentine
About the skills, I can only remember that my Valentine had a skill which could bring a dead team member to life
To prove for what I said, I have a 2nd account name SkullBaoDern (created nearly at the same time with the account BaoDern). I could provide image/ video I'm logging in, and you can check the time it was created (absolutely not in 2021, 2020)
It really helps if you could help me find this account. Now I do have enough spare time and finance to contribute to this game!
You could contact me via my email: tuantruong0315@gmail.com. I also sent an email to you
Thank you a lot,
Tuan Truong_
please make a ticket at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and our customer service team can support you