• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Help with 'bait' Rift Battle bases

Andrik64DS

Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon:

I need talk about for a Hacker that I lost the battle breach for a men is a Rucian or American i don´t know but thats strange for me he is a level 70 and he is a Bronze 4 and your variants is a power low and i need take a report and check that gamer, the name of this gamer is that image.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-02 at 3.41.47 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-08-02 at 3.31.20 PM.jpeg
I´m waiting for a help and see what happend that gamer, thank you very much.

-ATTE: Andrik64DS (name in Skullgirl mobile)

Hello, good afternoon:

I need talk about for a Hacker that I lost the battle breach for a men is a Rucian or American i don´t know but thats strange for me he is a level 70 and he is a Bronze 4 and your variants is a power low and i need take a report and check that gamer, the name of this gamer is that image.

View attachment 24148View attachment 24149
I´m waiting for a help and see what happend that gamer, thank you very much.

-ATTE: Andrik64DS (name in Skullgirl mobile)
This is not the correct thread to post this, but since I received a notification, I'm gonna tell you what is wrong with your claim.

That looks like it's a bait defense, it's intended to lose fast to make you get a lower score. You should check their profile, they aren't defending with their higher score variants (they have a gold Annie as their profile, not in their base, for example.)

I'm not a moderator, but I'm confident they would agree with the following statement, please don't post salty reports in bugs/glitches. Thank you.

Reactions: SvenZ
This is not the correct thread to post this, but since I received a notification, I'm gonna tell you what is wrong with your claim.

That looks like it's a bait defense, it's intended to lose fast to make you get a lower score. You should check their profile, they aren't defending with their higher score variants (they have a gold Annie as their profile, not in their base, for example.)

I'm not a moderator, but I'm confident they would agree with the following statement, please don't post salty reports in bugs/glitches. Thank you.
Hello, thanks for answering me, I thought this post was to report those players, I don't intend to get into trouble, but thanks for letting me know and next time I'll look for where I can report hehe

We appreciate you trying to give us the heads up on a possible cheater all the same. Thanks for the support

Your welcome, Hey I just remembered that a bug occurred about me getting the blue streak Filia variant right at the diamond relic fills its full bar (1000 diamond gems) but they switched me to the Assasin Creed Valentine variant and I even tried to resolve it several times that problem but they didn't even support me with the comment to the programmer. Can you help me in check this is all right please in my count?
We appreciate you trying to give us the heads up on a possible cheater all the same. Thanks for the support