• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Help

HenRyx1991

Reaction score
Hi, i have my account sychronized with facebook, and i'm triying to sync my account with my phone, but i can't because this phone haves the account of the tutorial. So how i can sync my real account with my phone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190704-212029_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20190704-212029_Skullgirls.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi, i have my account sychronized with facebook, and i'm triying to sync my account with my phone, but i can't because this phone haves the account of the tutorial. So how i can sync my real account with my phone?
Help, i wish fight in the event:c

Have you contacted the customer service email like the prompt suggests? The third tab on that screen is for Support (Atencion al cliente) too. It can lead you to a way to contact the team.

One can even summon them here. Draw a pentagram on the floor with chalk and then whisper into the candlelit darkness @Liam or @Sairus or any of the Hidden Variable members' names and they may appear.

prompt said:
This Facebook account has already been linked to another Skullgirls user. Try again (or log in differently).

In your screen shot, the four Link (Vincular) buttons are all light blue (meaning, nothing is synced). For me, I'm connected by email, so the bottom button is orange and reads "options." That is how I play on my phone, by having email linked (I don't have Facebook, Google, or LINE synced). The account you want to play on is rooted to somewhere, right? Shouldn't everyone have an email account at the start?

I believe this user reached out to us via the email support. Thanks for pushing them that way, @BallotBoxer !