• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Hex not working against Djinn Frizz

je11yfish

Reaction score
I don't know if it's limited to Death Wish only, but Hex just doesn't seem to work on Djinn Frizz! She still gets the 3 buffs even with Hex present on her. Is this happening to anyone else? It seems older Variants need check-ups to ensure they can still be afflicted by certain debuffs. By no means am I struggling against DF (as mentioned above with DW, but sometimes i just want a quick easy fight), but It's getting annoying

Can anyone else verify??

Her SA is timed, so that might be the reason why, but I'm not entirely sure if it applies to hex as well...

Her SA is timed, so that might be the reason why, but I'm not entirely sure if it applies to hex as well...
Hi again! So I found a DF in today's prize fight to show you. As you can see, I stalled for time so I wouldn't kill her so fast and only inflict hex. Death Wish isn't inflicted with anything. But, even with the hex on DJ, she still recieves the 3 buffs.

I have a video of it too, if you want to see Because for some reason I can't link that

Attachments

• 1000006669.jpg
    1000006669.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 6
Like McDude said, her SA is timed so she can still get the self buff if the hex was inflicted after her timer of 10s had already started.

For example, Djinn starts the match then her SA timer starts immediately and she gains her buff at 2:50. Hex does not stop her timer. However, her next timer that’s supposed to start will not work anymore. That means, she will not gain buffs at 2:40.

However, if you inflict curse on her before 2:50 then she will not be able to get buff at 2:50.

Like McDude said, her SA is timed so she can still get the self buff if the hex was inflicted after her timer of 10s had already started.

For example, Djinn starts the match then her SA timer starts immediately and she gains her buff at 2:50. Hex does not stop her timer. However, her next timer that’s supposed to start will not work anymore. That means, she will not gain buffs at 2:40.

However, if you inflict curse on her before 2:50 then she will not be able to get buff at 2:50.
Alright, thanks for clarifying! Appreciate it