• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Hit registration

Psyche

Reaction score
Sorry to clump two issues into one, but I thought they were kind of related, and one may have been an intentional modification rather than a glitch so I didn't want to make a whole thread for it.

Firstly, as of this most recent update (1.2.1), Cerebella's low attack, where Vice Versa performs a wide sweep at the enemy's legs (or whole body if floored), can no longer be chained into the end of a juggle as a finishing touch, although certain jabs from the main ground combo do still connect on a bouncing enemy after a juggle, so I'm not sure if it was meant to be like this. Instead, when the sweep is performed, there is no hit and simply the white spark/flash to show that the attack was within range but was ignored. Bear in mind this is only as a post-juggle finisher: as a standalone attack it still seems to be functioning.
Although I read the patch notes, I didn't see this. Of course there's still the chance I stupidly overlooked it somehow. Just doesn't make sense to me that this specific change would be made to Cerebella alone when all characters have virtually the same applicable vanilla combo.

Secondly, a glitch I think has been around since before v1.2.1: Big Band's Can't Stop the Beat remaining applied after any dashing is already complete. I believe both the player and the AI can be culprits of this, although I see it more often against an enemy Big Band. Essentially what happens is Big Band will dash forwards and shrug off attacks as intended, but his unflinching effect remains, as though the Immovable Object condition was applied. The AI will still function normally and attempt to block attacks. The only way to remove the artificial condition that I know of is use an attack that would break through the unflinching effect, like a throw or a blockbuster.
I'm not exactly too sure how to replicate how the glitch is activated in the first place, as it does not apply every single time Big Band dashes, but fairly frequently. Perhaps if he is being hit towards the end of the movement, or during the trumpet knee kick attack (of which I do not know the proper name)?

Ah my bad. Also forgot to mention it whiffs after a throw as well, not just juggle.

Just the Can't Stop the Beat is the problem here, then.