• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Holodeck/ XP Events not resetting?

Rikiya Akai

Reaction score
This happened on my 3rd hours for XP events (Holodecks). At this time, this should be on reset, but it's not and the time still continue ticking and i can't play it ( i did restart and back to the game, but it doesn't work). On 2nd hour it's resetting on minutes of 57:00-56:00 (not on 1 hour as schedule of time).

I wondered, if this only happened to me or with others too?

Last edited:
Happened to me too, but I thought it might be because I was in one of the fights when it was timed to reset.

EDIT: Looks like some other folks found out you need to restart the game to get it to refresh.
After doing that though, only the boss node is completed for me from when it failed to refresh at the start of this hour and I completed it after the timer ticked over.

Attachments

• IMG_4754.jpg
    IMG_4754.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This is the same issue that occurs if you're in the node map or in a fight on Accursed Experiments when it resets at the end of the week. Obviously it's more noticeable when resetting every hour. We'll be looking at some ways to resolve this in a future update.