• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How good are these Golds?

What golds do you have so far? :/

If you've only got 3 or so, than I'd definitely say to go for Premier Relic, it's more cost efficient and
it's honestly not worth going after character relics because of the abysmal probability that you'll get what you wanted. If you're feeling lucky and want only Valentines, then go for Character. It's really up to you. But for the highest chance to get ANY variant of golds go Premier

I currently have Rainbow Blight-Double, Bloodbath-Eliza, Last Hope-Valentine, Raw Nerv-Painwheel, Primed-Parasoul, and Buzzkill-Painwheel.
And I’m 1 silver away from getting the gold relic :)

Reactions: PHPP and Zuzuska
I currently have Rainbow Blight-Double, Bloodbath-Eliza, Last Hope-Valentine, Raw Nerv-Painwheel, Primed-Parasoul, and Buzzkill-Painwheel.
And I’m 1 silver away from getting the gold relic :)

Hmm, I think you shouldn't buy character relics now. Considering the % and your current golds (BTW definitely recommend you to invest in Bloodbath, Primed and Buzzkill) you're better off going for the regular premiere relics. Well, at least most of the times, maybe you'll want to buy some character relics if you're close to evolving a bronze/silver, but othen than that you probably should stay with the premiere ones.

Wow, those are some great golds you've got there O_O and yeah, what PHPP said ^

Reactions: PHPP