• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to defeat opponent with permanent unflinching buff?

Erick Sugiarto

Reaction score
Hello brother and sister,
I am new player and love skullgirls mobile.

recently i found boss in cerebella daily event expert with permanent unflinching buff. cant hit them thus Cant defeat them. btw i must use cerebella.

Anybody know how to counter them?

Last edited:
I would say just get a high level peacock and spam them/throw them(but if you get stunned from that it's over, man).
Long range projectiles do seem like your best bet though.

I would say just get a high level peacock and spam them/throw them(but if you get stunned from that it's over, man).
Long range projectiles do seem like your best bet though.
thx bro. btw i must use cerebella. i tried use throw but still cant defeat them.

Reactions: TRIX
You can try with powerful movements or moves that grab the oponnent or blockbusters that fills easy like the next suggestions (I'm talking about Cerebella):
- Battle Butt
- Merry Go Rilla
- Diamond Drop
- Diamond Dynamo

Maybe you can use Pummel Horse and Butt Slam but it has a high risk because you will surely get punished.

And you can start the fight going to your edge and stay blocking to search the enemy wants to make a grab/throw move so you can fill the blockbuster meter faster breaking the move (also you will stagger the enemy with the Cerebella's main ability so you can deal damage without punishment).

It's all what I have, I hope it will works for you.

You can try with powerful movements or moves that grab the oponnent or blockbusters that fills easy like the next suggestions (I'm talking about Cerebella):
- Battle Butt
- Merry Go Rilla
- Diamond Drop
- Diamond Dynamo

Maybe you can use Pummel Horse and Butt Slam but it has a high risk because you will surely get punished.

And you can start the fight going to your edge and stay blocking to search the enemy wants to make a grab/throw move so you can fill the blockbuster meter faster breaking the move (also you will stagger the enemy with the Cerebella's main ability so you can deal damage without punishment).

It's all what I have, I hope it will works for you.
hmm i tried merry go rilla, since i cant combo it, my sense of distance kinda off. i always miss using it. any advice how to use it as a single attack?

Hello brother and sister,
I am new player and love skullgirls mobile.

recently i found boss in cerebella daily event expert with permanent unflinching buff. cant hit them thus Cant defeat them. btw i must use cerebella.

Anybody know how to counter them?
Throw the opponent until you reach the threshold of which she’ll break from every throw

Special move wise the only one that will work is Merry Go-rilla since that’s a throw based move and will bypass unflinching

All blockbuster attacks bypass unflinching

Reactions: Yomady
Throw the opponent until you reach the threshold of which she’ll break from every throw

Special move wise the only one that will work is Merry Go-rilla since that’s a throw based move and will bypass unflinching

All blockbuster attacks bypass unflinching
Thx a lot. want to try but server still down. i hv tried merry go rilla but always miss. dont know why. but if i use combo, merry go rilla works. do you hv any tips how to use merry go rilla properly.
btw i hv watched your video about infinite grab using merry go rilla but i dont understand how to do it.

Merry go rilla won't grab or works if you're too near of the opponent, I don't know exactly how the distance (or hitbox if you can say so) of this movement works because sometimes I use as a first movement (when the fight start) and works, not always I have to say but it can be very useful.

A little tip: You can "chain" this movement if you swipe right 1 time only and then tap the merry go rilla move, it has a high rate to success and even has the posibility to break the enemy's block.

P.D.: Yeah, the servers are under maintenance but you can try the next week on the Cerebella's daily event.

Last edited:
Merry go rilla won't grab or works if you're too near of the opponent, I don't know exactly how the distance (or hitbox if you can say so) of this movement works because sometimes I use as a first movement (when the fight start) and works, not always I have to say but it can be very useful.

A little tip: You can "chain" this movement if you swipe right 1 time only and then tap the merry go rilla move, it has a high rate to success and even has the posibility to break the enemy's block.

P.D.: Yeah, the servers are under maintenance but you can try the next week on the Cerebella's daily event.
thx bro great advice. cant wait to try merry go rilla in action lol lol.

Reactions: Yomady
Bleed hit if lucky? Image if you were playing as someone like Beowulf though pretty difficult to hit bleeds and them close grabs could take awhile. Even worse max level to a low level haha love this thread on possibilities.