• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash HURTING HURDLE & UPPER KHAT

CheeseBurger

Reaction score
I recently encountered a bug that is all about Hurting Hurdle and Upper Khat.

I was Beowulf and my opponent is Eliza that time. We're far from each other, then we simultaneously used our special move. I used Hurting, then she used Upper, Beowulf got stunned and he was facing the opposite side. So, does that mean Beowulf's chair can transfer an opponent's debuff to himself when the chair got hit?

This type of bug is very rare to be found. Kinda cool and confusing at the same time.

I wish you devs can fix this issue. Once again, THANK YOU FOR IMPROVING THIS GAME!

I recently encountered a bug that is all about Hurting Hurdle and Upper Khat.

I was Beowulf and my opponent is Eliza that time. We're far from each other, then we simultaneously used our special move. I used Hurting, then she used Upper, Beowulf got stunned and he was facing the opposite side. So, does that mean Beowulf's chair can transfer an opponent's debuff to himself when the chair got hit?

This type of bug is very rare to be found. Kinda cool and confusing at the same time.

I wish you devs can fix this issue. Once again, THANK YOU FOR IMPROVING THIS GAME!
Well it goes the same with Umbrella and her bubbles: Once she uses her bubbles - any kind of bubble - If you use a SM such a filia‘s spikes, you inflict bleed. The chair thing has the same effect, I guess.

Reactions: CheeseBurger
This isn't all that weird: projectiles have their own 'hurtboxes' and hitting these with other projectiles can trigger move/SA effects on the owner of the projectile.

It probably is a bug but this mechanism has been present for as long as the game exist so far I know.

This isn't all that weird: projectiles have their own 'hurtboxes' and hitting these with other projectiles can trigger move/SA effects on the owner of the projectile.

It probably is a bug but this mechanism has been present for as long as the game exist so far I know.
Absolutely right. Thanks for this insight

Very interesting. Thank you for your information, everyone.