• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal hyper level and xp bug and then game crash

Dalam

Reaction score
hello, i dont know if this is massively happening, but on my game, everytime i play a prixe fight or a normal fight, every time the match is over, the level and the xp gets bug, my level raise to an infinite number and even if i get 200 xp, y fighters starts to gain massive levels and points, then the game crashes and when i start it again, everything is back to normal,my level and my fighters, but, sometimes it count the fights that i win as loses because of this crash, ive tryed to reinstall the game and try to get back to my account in different ways, but it didnt work, the first time this happens, i open a notification from youtube at the end of a match, and then i open the game from the multiple pages, and then resume the game, but when the xp gain came out, the game frozes and then this bug starts, is anything that it can be done to solve this problem?

hello, i dont know if this is massively happening, but on my game, everytime i play a prixe fight or a normal fight, every time the match is over, the level and the xp gets bug, my level raise to an infinite number and even if i get 200 xp, y fighters starts to gain massive levels and points, then the game crashes and when i start it again, everything is back to normal,my level and my fighters, but, sometimes it count the fights that i win as loses because of this crash, ive tryed to reinstall the game and try to get back to my account in different ways, but it didnt work, the first time this happens, i open a notification from youtube at the end of a match, and then i open the game from the multiple pages, and then resume the game, but when the xp gain came out, the game frozes and then this bug starts, is anything that it can be done to solve this problem?
By chance is your device language set to something other than English? So far we've discovered that this issue occurs when the device is set to a language other than English. We're working on a fix currently.

Will you share your device info as well? Thanks!