• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I can't get my 10 gold character achievement 😞

Tōru

Reaction score
YI already have 17 gold characters, but I still don't get the 10 gold fighters achievement, it's really annoying, I tried everything but they just don't give it to me 😿 I uninstalled skullgirls, closed my account, restarted it, I did everything but nothing works! It's really frustrating and annoying(⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)

YI already have 17 gold characters, but I still don't get the 10 gold fighters achievement, it's really annoying, I tried everything but they just don't give it to me 😿 I uninstalled skullgirls, closed my account, restarted geometry dash breeze, I did everything but nothing works! It's really frustrating and annoying(⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)
I also cannot get my 10 gold character achievement 😞. It's too hard.

Sorry for any confusion surrounding this Accolade! The requirement for any of the 10 Character accolades is to collect 10 individual characters and not fighters. You'll need to collect 1 of each type of character, like 1 Ms Fortune, 1 Filia, 1 Fukua, etc.
If you have any repeats, they won't be counted.