• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I cant login into my account with google (Google.9004 error)

Ayacu57

Reaction score
I tried everything, even logging in with my e mail itself but it just doesnt work

I dont even know why I need to give my gmail to login again because i didnt even delete my game
Please help

Unfortunately, Error 9004 specifically means that the game couldn't authenticate from the service provider, in this case Google, for any number of reasons.

I recommend contacting our customer service and they can walk you through some possible workarounds.

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Reactions: RizeSheela
I tried everything, even logging in with my e mail itself but it just doesnt work

I dont even know why I need to give my gmail to login again because i didnt even delete my game
Please help
Follow up Dear Mr Bone's suggestions above. If I May please add up some couple of advice here 🖐️

1.Have you checked up your Internet Connection upon Logging into the game? Try to make sure that your connection was good and had better signal.

2.Checking up your Google Play and Google Account. Try to make sure that they are Synchronized with each other's passwords and Emails.

3. Do you have a Facebook account?
Try to Synchronize that with Skullgirls FB community and Give a like or ask though support as you had been told.

4.Finally try to check up about All your passwords that you had been using and always make sure that you have them In your phone.

I recommend BEST that you should you use Notepad App for saving passwords for your app games so in that way you won't have any trouble logging in. Good Luck.😉

Last edited:
My full apologies, I found the culprit.
I realized today that the date on my mobile seemed to be on December 22th. instead of automatic,
After turning the timing back to automatic, it seems to work.
I hope this will help any other player in the future struggling with the same problem.
I want to express my full excuses and thanks to this beautiful community for helping me out (๑>◡<๑)

My full apologies, I found the culprit.
I realized today that the date on my mobile seemed to be on December 22th. instead of automatic,
After turning the timing back to automatic, it seems to work.
I hope this will help any other player in the future struggling with the same problem.
I want to express my full excuses and thanks to this beautiful community for helping me out (๑>◡<๑)
No problem dear. All is great and joy😉