• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved I did a relic pull, for eliza, and got Beowulf

Yuki

Reaction score
I was doing the eliza relic pull, and i was given beowulf. Im pretty sure thats not right, right?

nope, that's completely normal! character relics only have a 50% chance to give you the specified character of that relic, but if you buy the 10+1 deal it's a 100% chance of getting that character. before the app transitioned from the LINE version, it was always 100%, but they changed it.

Reactions: Psyche
nope, that's completely normal! character relics only have a 50% chance to give you the specified character of that relic, but if you buy the 10+1 deal it's a 100% chance of getting that character. before the app transitioned from the LINE version, it was always 100%, but they changed it.
Ahhhh, ok, thank you so much for the info!:3

Yep, that's correct. However, I must clear up what you said about the 10+1 character relic chances. The 100% chance of the featured character only applies to the last relic. The first 10 all have the regular 50% chance. If you look at the odds tables in-game, the 11th relic is referred to as bonus and the only way to obtain it is through buying relics in bulk. All relics earned from Story are regular ol' single pull relics.

If you're wondering why this change took place, @Yuki, I believe (but this is only my own guess; don't quote me on it) it was to try and encourage players to show premiere (non-character-specific) relics some love, because back when character relics had their 100% featured character rate, people would become fixated on one card they wanted and always blow all their Theonite on those relics only, totally ignoring the other purchasable type of fighter relic. This adjustment encourages players to diversify their playstyle and playtime.

Reactions: PHPP and Inked
Yep, that's correct. However, I must clear up what you said about the 10+1 character relic chances. The 100% chance of the featured character only applies to the last relic. The first 10 all have the regular 50% chance. If you look at the odds tables in-game, the 11th relic is referred to as bonus and the only way to obtain it is through buying relics in bulk. All relics earned from Story are regular ol' single pull relics.

If you're wondering why this change took place, @Yuki, I believe (but this is only my own guess; don't quote me on it) it was to try and encourage players to show premiere (non-character-specific) relics some love, because back when character relics had their 100% featured character rate, people would become fixated on one card they wanted and always blow all their Theonite on those relics only, totally ignoring the other purchasable type of fighter relic. This adjustment encourages players to diversify their playstyle and playtime.

really? i thought it was all of them that were changed to 100%. thanks for clearing that up!

Reactions: Psyche