1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal I did not receive my prize from the silver prize fight

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by StarJMV, May 21, 2020.

1. StarJMV

StarJMV New Member

I did 3 Million points

Attached Files:

2. Lililira

Lililira Well-Known Member

Same here, I didn't get any message about the Silver PF, even though I scored something in the range of 700k points.

3. Bones

Bones Active Member
    Hidden Variable Dev

If you're mail said to claim rewards and there were none attached, you'll need to contact our customer service at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact so they can take a look at your account

4. Lililira

Lililira Well-Known Member

In my case, I didn't even get a message about it in my mailbox.

Same thing happened with the Silver Eliza pf just now: the mail is totally missing, even though I scored some points from defense wins (enough to complete the first few milestones at least). That should be enough to get a message saying 'you didn't earn enough to get ranking rewards', but that mail never arrived.

I'll send in a Contact Us report soon so that this situation can hopefully get sorted out.

EDIT: False alarm, the Silver Eliza message did show up eventually. But I'm still missing the Silver Squigly message so I'll send in a report to get that sorted out.

#4 Lililira, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
  5. Bones

Bones Active Member
    Hidden Variable Dev

PF mails can sometimes take a few hours to process, I recommend giving it some time before raising the alarm. I also understand the excitement of receiving epic lewtz in the mail. If there's any error in processing we get notified and will correct it.