• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights I don't use Theonite to refresh Energy anymore since it was increased to cost 10 Theo.

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Some may say it's a waste of Theonite in the first place, but when it still cost 5 Theonite per character i at least utilized it to push for a few more fights in Prize Fights before going to sleep or taking a break.

Now that it costs 10 Theonite a pop i don't even think of using the feature, because refreshing one team basically costs you all the theonite from your daily challenges already.

However i'm not entirely sure if it's just the cost increase or if it's because i have many more fighters to switch to nowadays, which could also be contributing to me not using theonite on energy anymore.
But i'd like to, sometimes, just to get that character one more level up or just to get that last checkpoint in a prizefight.

Perhaps this is kinda pointless as a topic, but i wanted to give my feedback to the cost increase nonetheless.

I mean, I never use Theonite for anything other than character relics. Because getting those exclusive gold characters is so hard, I feel like using Theonite for anything else results in an extension of periods of time before I can get those relics and roll the dice for another chance at those characters.