• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I got 2 different diamond variants in a single diamond fighter relic

JackBaron

Reaction score
Recentely i was checking my fighters for do cursed experiment and saw another diamond character (Class Cutter) apart from my Loved Crafted what i got today in my Diamond relic. I think thats maybe happend when i tried to open it, the animation was playing to long normal and after it, i got a pop up telling me an error of connection internet, affter that i try again and this time i had no problem. I don't know if this part of the info can be useful, but before to open it, i opened 3 gold relic, maybe 8 or 7 silver relic (i do not remember well), 5 normal relic, 3 Shrouded, Shining, Stormy and 1 Scorched relic, all this last ones relics got me bronze fighters and sometimes i got a similars moments with the long time animation and a similar popup. I only taked a picture with one of the error in the gold relic but this isn't the correct error of the diamond relic. As well i have 251/250 of capacity.

I no have a problem if you need to take the fighter. Thanks very much for this update <3

This is in the 3.2 version like 1 hour after the update.
Sorry for my level english, i hope you can read it.

In the game my name is Jack Baron and my ID 0361-CHJJ
My phone is a Moto E4Plus with Android 7.1.1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190417-233608.png
    Screenshot_20190417-233608.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190418-002006.png
    Screenshot_20190418-002006.png
    559.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: VictuTheNewb
Recentely i was checking my fighters for do cursed experiment and saw another diamond character (Class Cutter) apart from my Loved Crafted what i got today in my Diamond relic.
Are you sure that you didn't have a saved up Diamond Relic, in addition the Diamond Relic that came from your 1000 Diamond Shards? That would explain the two rewards from one Relic, since you can use "OPEN ALL".

Yes, i remember waiting a long time with the animation when i opened it normally before the pop up. And i had the 1000 fragment this sunday. So this alarmed me if it is a bugs or something.