• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I have experiencing Lag During Fights - Any Tips?

Ali ambere

Reaction score
Hey Skullgirls Mobile crew!🥰

Been rocking😃😃 out in the mobile streets for a few months now, and loving the game! But lately, my fights have been hit with some serious lag, especially when things get crazy on screen. Lowering the graphics didn't seem to do the trick, and my phone's pretty new, so I doubt it's the hardware.

Anyone else feeling the lag pain? Maybe there are some secret settings or tricks to keep things smooth? Also curious if there's any word on upcoming updates that might address these performance issues.

Really want to keep those combos flowing! Any advice would be a lifesaver.

Thanks in advance

Respected Community member
Ali Ambere alteryx🥰

Hey Skullgirls Mobile crew!🥰

Been rocking😃😃 out in the mobile streets for a few months now, and loving the game! But lately, my fights have been hit with some serious lag, especially when things get crazy on screen. Lowering the graphics didn't seem to do the trick, and my phone's pretty new, so I doubt it's the hardware.

Anyone else feeling the lag pain? Maybe there are some secret settings or tricks to keep things smooth? Also curious if there's any word on upcoming updates that might address these performance issues.

Really want to keep those combos flowing! Any advice would be a lifesaver.

Thanks in advance

Respected Community member
Ali Ambere alteryx🥰
Hi, Ali Ambere I hope you're doing well!!

uhh, are you talking about like lagging in general or in PVP competitive?

If your lagging like in general for example prize fights you should not be lagging at all. But if its in PVP competitive its just bound to be laggy. Sometimes you might have matches that are just buttery smooth.

Competitive: Go to PVP Competitive> Settings > Fight Relay on Low > Choose your preferred wifi opponent seeking (Keep it between orange - green.)