• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other I have some suggestions about Characters.

Carlos Animax

Reaction score
I have some suggestions about a future exchange / Trade of characters, and as this year comes an update on the introduction of alliances, he thought it might be interesting. What do you think? I hope you like and interest this suggestion. :)

If they are Fighters of (Bronze).
Canopy: 1,000 or up to 5,000 per Character.
Exchanges / Trade: 5 or 3 times per day.
Characters per Exchange / Trade: 10.

If they are Fighters of (Silver).
Canopy: 10,000 or up to 20,000 per Character.
Exchanges / Trade: 3 times per day.
Characters per Exchange / Trade: 10.

If they are Fighters of (Gold)
Canopy: 30,000 or up to 50,000 per Character.
Exchanges / Trade: 3 times per day.
Characters per Exchange / Trade: 5.

If they are Fighters (Diamond)
Canopy: 300000 or up to 500000 per Character.
Exchanges / Trade: 2 times per day.
Characters per Exchange / Trade: 3 - 2.

I Hope Like you this idea for Enhance this beautiful Game. ;)

ATTE: Carlos Animax.

Last edited:
Would you mind clarifying what you mean by exchanging characters? Do you mean "trade" of some sort?

Reactions: Carlos Animax
@Carlos Animax,

I believe I responded to you over email! In the future, right here on the forum is the best place for these suggestions.

I'll share my response here though for anyone curious:
If the above suggestion is for permanent interchanging of Characters, then I regret to inform you that we have no plans for trading at the moment. :p

However, we once discussed implementing a feature in the future (with Guilds, or an upcoming friends system) which may allow you to share Fighters with your friends - but no guarantees!

Reactions: Carlos Animax
Would you mind clarifying what you mean by exchanging characters? Do you mean "trade" of some sort?
Yup, correct, sorry for late so much, i haved problems with my epilepsy. Is Type of trade with others gamers, Principally your alliance. n.n

@Carlos Animax,

I believe I responded to you over email! In the future, right here on the forum is the best place for these suggestions.

I'll share my response here though for anyone curious:
Yup, you responded me. n.n Hi! How are you? It's true, is better in a forum. n.n Thank you very much. :3

Reactions: Liam