• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I interrupted my Good Fellows with my ownImpeding Doom

Small Band

Reaction score
I’m not sure how exactly that happened, I’ve spent around 5 to 10 minutes in Training trying to replicate this. I was playing Rerun Peacock against Understudy Cerebella in Show Me Your Moves. I used Impeding Doom and almost immediately after that I used Good Fellows. Before I managed to run up to Cerebella, one of the projectiles stunned her, so I ran over and then nothing happened. The meter for Good Fellows was depleted, but it didn’t occur.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I’m not sure how exactly that happened, I’ve spent around 5 to 10 minutes in Training trying to replicate this. I was playing Rerun Peacock against Understudy Cerebella in Show Me Your Moves. I used Impeding Doom and almost immediately after that I used Good Fellows. Before I managed to run up to Cerebella, one of the projectiles stunned her, so I ran over and then nothing happened. The meter for Good Fellows was depleted, but it didn’t occur.

Did this happen to anyone else?
Seems to be a similar issue to Fenrir Drive missing if the first hit is a stun. I assume theres some sort of frame where you are intangible as you get stunned? No confirmation until a dev explains it, but it seems to be an issue involving stun and BB3s in general.

Reactions: Small Band
Can you give us more detail of what happened (or didn't)? Can you describe what Peacock did when she approached the enemy Cerebella? Did anything freeze up at all?

Can you give us more detail of what happened (or didn't)? Can you describe what Peacock did when she approached the enemy Cerebella? Did anything freeze up at all?
Peacock ran up and then she changed to the idle animation. The freeze that usually happens before BB3s happened, but then the projectile fell, stunned Cerebella and that was about it.

Reactions: Psyche