• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I think I received silver keys by selling a gold move.

Luke

Reaction score
im in the fighter move equip screen. I was exchanging a old move for a better one. Then I sold the old move and I SWEAR in the pop up window there’s a coin icon and silver key icon. And I’m very sure it’s x2 silver keys.

I been selling moves left and right and it’s reflex by now so i tapped ok button before I saw what was on it(because why would I want to see what’s on it? It’s 5k coins. It’s always 5k coins) so that’s why I don’t have a screenshot.

If you quit out of the Rewards screen too quickly when you collect your PF rewards, it can push those rewards to the next time the Rewards popup appears.

So for example, if you earned a stack of rewards in PF, then quickly close the window, it might cut off the part where you earn your silver keys. Then you start selling stuff and the rewards window appears again, so the silver keys get pushed into it.

Reactions: Luke and Liam
If you quit out of the Rewards screen too quickly when you collect your PF rewards, it can push those rewards to the next time the Rewards popup appears.

So for example, if you earned a stack of rewards in PF, then quickly close the window, it might cut off the part where you earn your silver keys. Then you start selling stuff and the rewards window appears again, so the silver keys get pushed into it.
Thank you.