• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Idea for a Special Prize Fight Modifier

Renan Flippy

Reaction score
I've been watching in the Unique and Special Prize Fights (1.5.0 LINE Skullgirls Special Gold Prize Fight and Valentine's Day recent special prize fight) modifiers that make the game difficult and obviously it's something we like. But I have an idea for a little more easiest or harder modifier for Player and Enemy:

CARBONIZATION
CRITICAL HITS have a 25/50% chance to make PERMANENT the temporary Player BUFFS and Opponent DEBUFFS.

That is an idea that I have. If you have any other idea to improve or to put another modifier do not hesitate to comment it. :D

Last edited:
This is an awesome modifier, 2 sheltered and 1 rainbow blight would be cool to play, or buzzkill and blood drive landing permanent heavy bleed

I have an idea for a modifier
Mirror mirror
When you inflict a debuff on an enemy, you will also be inflicted with the same debuff
When you gain a buff, your enemy will also gain the same buff

Reactions: Renan Flippy
CARBONIZATION
CRITICAL HITS have a 25/50% chance to make PERMANENT the temporary Player BUFFS and Opponent DEBUFFS.
As long as yellow buffs and multiple stacks are not included, I think this should be interesting. The chance should be really low, though, I think. Especially because it's possible to have 100% crit rate. Consider that Lacerate (inflict heavy bleed on any hit) has only a 2% chance of activating with every hit, and obviously does not stack. Conditions this powerful have to be controlled.

Mirror mirror
When you inflict a debuff on an enemy, you will also be inflicted with the same debuff
This looks alright, although it just sounds a little bit basic. Once again, I think it would be weird if a yellow status appeared because having two invincible or unflinching fighters is slightly awkward. I could be wrong, though!

Both of these sound like they would fit Squigly's prize fight. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Renan Flippy
Mirror mirror
This looks alright, although it just sounds a little bit basic. Once again, I think it would be weird if a yellow status appeared because having two invincible or unflinching fighters is slightly awkward. I could be wrong, though!
That modifier would be good for when Squigly arrives as Psyche said. But in her gold Prize Fight.

Following the Psyche Quote, on the other part, in the BUFFS I would discard the armor stacks, invincibility, Unflinching (?), Last Stand, etc. That way we would run the risk of losing the fight. And as for DEBUFFS, it would only discard the stun, why the fight would be boring.

Reactions: Psyche