• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Idea for "neutral" effect

[LAIKA]

Reaction score
I have an idea for a "neutral effect", this would be called "opposite". This effect will convert any effect (positive or negative) that the character gets into the opposite effect, for example: if the character with "opposite" active and gains fury, "opposite" will make him cripple, and if the character is inflicted with bleeding , "opposite" will turn it into regeneration, what do you think?

Last edited:
I have an idea for a "neutral effect", this would be called "opposite". This effect will convert any effect (positive or negative) that the character gets into the opposite effect, for example: if the character with "opposite" active and gains fury, "opposite" will make him cripple, and if the character is inflicted with bleeding , "opposite" will turn it into regeneration, what do you think?
There are certainly buffs that have opposite effecting debuffs, and I think this might be interesting as a modifier. A challenging prize fight mod like "when attacks are blocked, convert buff to opposing debuff". It would also challenge players to learn their buffs and debuffs. On that note I do see a lot of newer players struggling and becoming overwhelmed if this came up so maybe it would be only for a gold prize fight or high stakes special event.

Reactions: Holy Goose