• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I'm actually unable to use my Poltergust Squigly due to deployment's bug

Cattina

Reaction score
I used Poltergust Squigly a lot for deployments and then one day, while I wasn't using her I notised like 5 days later that I couldn't use her anymore as it was always seen as in deployment. I waited 2 months because I thought it was a normal bug but it didn't resolve himself... Could you help me?

Edit: even with the new update it didn't change-

Last edited:
Reactions: KitsuneF8
Same thing with my purrfect dark. Cannot use her after deployment mire than 2 weaks. Ingame nickname- lorgar aurelian

If you haven't already, will you send a ticket in at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and attach a screenshot of your account info from the options menu?

We've fixed this issue but it doesn't resolve currently stuck fighters, so we have to free them from their Carbonite Deployment Prison manually.

Hello, I'm having almost the same problem. Recently I tried to make some Deployments with Filia "Parasite Weave" and Parasoul "Summer Salt" but due to some problems with my connection it freezed and didn't take me the Deployments. Today I realized that I can't choose them to fight in Prize fight and History mode, like they were in Deployments but the aren't. I would hope you could help me to solve this problem. Unfortunately i don't have a file that could show how the bug started but i have a video that can show you that Parasoul and Filia are not in Deployments and i can't choose them to play

Reactions: renato mena
I have the same issue with Windswept. I took her out of a deployment a few weeks ago and I cannot use her.

Reactions: renato mena
I have the same problem after sending my silent kill character to a deployment and I have never been able to use it again.
I already sent an email explaining the problem but they just sent me to this page I really need help.

Igual yo tengo ese problema pero con mi peacock replica por favor necesito ayuda me paso apenas hace 2 semanas

i have this issues too with my 3 gold character. now i cant use them to finish their daily events. i have send ticket in skullgirls contact. Hope this bug get fixed soon.