• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Inaccessible power?

fanghoul

Reaction score
So I've been playing for a few months now, and occasionally I see an Eliza with this one move with a snake icon that I've never had drop for me. Never on a player team, but sometimes when I'm doing an event fight.

I'm not even certain what it does, because I've always blocked it. I was wondering though if there's some reason that we can't get it though.

Attachments

• IMG_1814.PNG
    IMG_1814.PNG
    797.3 KB · Views: 14
i've seen it around on AIs as well and none of them seem to use it. it might be one of those cases where one of the specials/blockbusters are unavailable for users but AIs can have them (i remember this being the case for one of the other fighters - can't remember who).

i've seen it around on AIs as well and none of them seem to use it. it might be one of those cases where one of the specials/blockbusters are unavailable for users but AIs can have them (i remember this being the case for one of the other fighters - can't remember who).

IIRC, I think they just gave us access to Peacocks Deadly Airport BB3

Reactions: Inked
Parasouls egret blocking move and Doubles moai head bb3 are also both unavailable to players currently.

Reactions: fanghoul and Inked
also, just to follow up on the inital question - that special for Eliza is basically her making a snake out of blood and then cutting it into separate segments with her staff. i'll try to get a good picture of it, it's just hard because i can't tell when the AI will use it

also, just to follow up on the inital question - that special for Eliza is basically her making a snake out of blood and then cutting it into separate segments with her staff. i'll try to get a good picture of it, it's just hard because i can't tell when the AI will use it
Its called Chaos Banish and its Eliza's sMK in the console version
upload_2018-3-26_14-36-39.pngupload_2018-3-26_14-37-5.png
Rip snek

Reactions: Psyche and Inked
So, just to clarify: this is not a bug or an error. The move is intentionally exclusive to AI teams because it has not been adequately refined and adapted for usage by players as of yet.

Yep, no problem. Just making sure there was a conclusive response to your OP. If you want, you could go back to your first post in this thread and edit it so that the bug type label is set to ‘resolved’, which would save the staff having to review and change it themselves later on.