• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Inconsistency in rift battle

Derpy

Reaction score
5/19/2021 Hello I want to report this bug it is somewhat annoying that my rift battle from last week is attacked I always changed my gap node characters on Mondays

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210519_064735_com.autumn.skullgirls (2) (2).jpg
    Screenshot_20210519_064735_com.autumn.skullgirls (2) (2).jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210519_064711_com.autumn.skullgirls (2) (2).jpg
    Screenshot_20210519_064711_com.autumn.skullgirls (2) (2).jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
This is likely not a bug. The way rift battles works is that the opponents you see on your list is a 'snapshot' of their current base. Likely what happened here is that attacked had you on their list still from last week and didn't attack you till today.

Thanks for the feedback though!

I don't think the score is always restarted at the end of the week and you can't have a gap for more than 24 hrs because if it ends in that time it is a defeat and playing one from last week with the restarts I don't believe and I have also not played gaps ago 2 weeks but something is inconsistent but xd

I lost my teonites when I Join to the game this mornig, i had 3k of teonite yesterday but now I have 375, what happen? I don't spend or rechargue nothing I don't use these teonite

• Sad
Reactions: Derpy
I lost my teonites when I Join to the game this mornig, i had 3k of teonite yesterday but now I have 375, what happen? I don't spend or rechargue nothing I don't use these teonite
I have no idea you can use the email that appears in the play store for customer service