• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Indicators for Health-based Special Abilities

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I've been playing around with Dead Heat Squigly for a bit now and i've come across the issue a few time snow, where i am unsure whether her special ability (BBs and SMs become unblockable when she is below 25% HP), because it's pretty hard to tell 26% HP from 24% on a glance.

Maybe give characters with HP-percentage based abilities an indicator on their health bar, where their abilities actually will trigger.

That may be harder to implement though, so another easier fix may be making these abilities an actual "buff" that is displayed beneath your HP bar.

This would be useful for Dead Heat Squigly, G.I. Jazz and i think Raw Nerve Painwheel off the top of my head, though there may be more.

Useful for Nearly Departed Squigs as well (the teammate revival part of her SA). As for the last hope, buzzkill, G.I. Jazz, and Raw Nerve, the -25%HP dependent SAs already proc as buffs so I guess no further indicator needed there.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I've been playing around with Dead Heat Squigly for a bit now and i've come across the issue a few time snow, where i am unsure whether her special ability (BBs and SMs become unblockable when she is below 25% HP), because it's pretty hard to tell 26% HP from 24% on a glance.

Maybe give characters with HP-percentage based abilities an indicator on their health bar, where their abilities actually will trigger.

That may be harder to implement though, so another easier fix may be making these abilities an actual "buff" that is displayed beneath your HP bar.

This would be useful for Dead Heat Squigly, G.I. Jazz and i think Raw Nerve Painwheel off the top of my head, though there may be more.
(And a timer for DoW's revive time please)

Reactions: Ryouhi