• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Infernal Twin" Fukua - Strategies and Discussion

Lililira

Reaction score
Infernal Twin

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 6.53.02 PM.png

Rarity: Bronze
Element: Fire
SG2E pallette: #2

SA: Boiling Point
1: When hitting an attacking opponent, gain Enrage for 15 seconds and refresh the duration of all Enrages.
2: When Hit while benefitting from 3 stacks of Enrage, inflict Fatigue for 5 seconds.

Personal Thoughts:
- The new buff and debuff seem pretty powerful. Maybe even a little too powerful...
- Both Bronzes look like very solid options, and I would be fine starting out with either of them, though in the long run I think Rough Copy may be a better option long term as a support similar to Sketchy.

Last edited:
Honestly, I could see this doing well as defense if it's true that Fatigue is applied when counterattacked. It directly benefits from the AI inevitably being counterattacked (several times in a fight mind you). Also, the Miasma buff is like a pinch of Existential Decay to top it off (although if it is only available via taunt for this particular variant, maybe not so much).

Unrelated -- I love this palette!

I would say stun for a bronze is pretty overpowering but then again there's Cold Stones. The difference is Cold Stones has only a chance to be activated with throws, whereas this stun is a lot more like Meow and Forever (who everyone knows is a nightmare to fight against). Fukua is definitely going to bring a new breed of challenges with her but who knows, this bronze may be more like Star Crossed (who is good in theory but not as OP in practice).

Agreed about the palette. It is a thousand times more interesting than the boring MK palette swaps that have taken root in the Fukua silver tier. Just waiting on Ermac to complete the trio...

I think there might be more hidden requirements to the SA, Boiling Point. The ENRAGE maxes out at 3 stacks and may or may not be required for the FATIGUE debuff. Pea Shooter Peacock only gets FATIGUE after getting below 50% health.

And good observation about MIASMA doing some meter drain. I thought it was only a "heal by damage" kind of life-steal buff.

Oh, forgot to mention it, but I changed up the first post to show her actual SA.

Looks pretty good for a Bronze, but I'm not sure she'll hold up when upgraded past Silver due to having Bronze stats.

I think infernal twin is kinda God tier variant, because is easier to get the enrage, quite easy to get 5 stacks of it.
I recommend it as a offensive variants.

INFERNAL TWIN THE GODEST BRONZE