• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Infinite Searching for Opponent in The Rift

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
This glitch makes me want to scream like a Painwheel Hatred Install.

Instead of offering to find another opponent after 5 minutes expiring, the timer is stuck on all zeroes:
Screenshot_20191104-001550.png

Got to My Base (can't edit the nodes, only inspect them) or Home or go fight in any other mode, upon return I get the apology:
Screenshot_20191104-001540.png
Tap OK and it goes right back to the stuck countdown 00:00:00

Leave and come back. Apology and zeroes. Turn off app and come back. Apology and zeroes. Restart phone and come back. Apology and zeroes. No magic ritual will make it stop looking for something that isn't there. Sometimes two "Failed to..." apologies pop up, but it never let's me start a new search. There should be a "force quit search" button...

I just want my fifth, and final battle! :confused:

Yeah, I shouldn't have procrastinated to get my final battle on the last day, but I didn't expect my perfect record of fighting every Rift season to be RUINED by some crazy glitch.

Over 40 minutes later, this 5 minutes search has gone on for an eternity. I'm convinced one of Peacock's George bombs has waddled into the server room and exploded the Rift server.

Please help!

Device details: Google Pixel 2 Android 10

bumping this because I have the same problem right now, on my last rift battle too.

@mutedbrowns I realize we didn't get to this on Sunday, are you still experiencing this issue?