• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Invincible Annie?

Dog Food Bowl

Reaction score
I started a fight against a 22.9k Annie Ageless Wonder. When I started fighting her everything was normal and all the damage she took was the normal amount, but overtime she was taking less and less damage. When she got to around half health I wasn’t even doing 1% of her health with my 15.4k Painwheel Fly Trap. Annie had blueshift equipped but I still was barely doing any damage after the 5 combo hits. Annie’s teammates were Kill Joy Valentine and and Surgeon General Valentine and both don’t provide any “decrease damage taken” assist. The Valentines were both easy to kill also. They were around 11k and 9k. My fighters were Death Wish Umbrella, 8202 power, Painwheel Fly Trap, 15.4k power, and Heavy Metal Big Band, 9448 power.

Oh also I screen recorded a little bit of the end of the fight. I was at a 16 fight streak

Forgive the late reply, do you recall what fight this was?

Forgive the late reply, do you recall what fight this was?
It was a prize fight but I don’t remember which one it was. I made the post in September so it was probably the prize fight that aired at that time

Reactions: Bones
If you still have the screen recording to share here, that would be helpful as well