• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Irrelevant SA warnings in HUD

Psyche

Reaction score
Not a major issue but it does bother me as I find it a bit distracting, especially when they are confusing false alarms.

Brain Freeze's Frozen Over comes up on the attacker's side even when their attacks are being blocked or if only a combo of one single hit has been reached. This is wrong because blocked attacks do not contribute to the combo counter at all, and therefore should not theoretically be linked to Frozen Over II, while one hit is not a combo by definition as it isn't combined with anything. The only explanations I can come up with in theory are that the HUD notice comes up to report that Brain Freeze's attack power is decreasing (as even chip damage will gradually erode Frozen Over I) or that the game treats each blocked hit as a separate one hit combo and erroneously subtracts up to 3% damage from it each time.

Bloodbath's Seeing Red 'activates' at the start of the match even when no bleed or conversion of bleed to regen is involved. I don't own Bloodbath myself and thus have only seen this when playing against her, so I haven't been able to test this for consistency. Admittedly I haven't put the effort into finding a replayable node with a Bloodbath on the opponent team.

There are probably also others (please report them here if you can remember as I clearly cannot).

Silent Kill’s Foggy Memory will trigger even when she herself is not debuffed and the enemy is not buffed. While I appreciate this event happening in the background no matter what, having ‘Foggy Memory’ keep springing up all the time on both sides of the screen is mildly bothersome, especially when using a rapid multi-hit attack like Laryngectomy or Checkmate Incision.