• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Just some suggestions that maybe make the game more fun

CypheR

Reaction score
I have been playing this game for 2 years now the game is fun and all but there are something that make the game really frustrating.
First of all master difficulty i understand that you want to make it hard but it’s not fun if u can’t even play them I think the conditions are a bit too harsh and sometimes it’s not worth it
Secondly the rift battle mode is such a turnoff don’t get me wrong the mode is very great but having to wait 2 hour to play again is a bad idea
Thirdly the verses mode ppl just quit when they are about to lose and that makes it a draw it’s very hard to complete the daily mission
Finally I think the game in general is very good thanks for making a good game and keeping it alive

Reactions: Yomady and Rudølf
Wtf?? 2 years? I have played for 10 months and already made all master story, is hard, some nodes*, but is possible, the hardest things are some challenges, but are possible, with exception of a node where 2 Filia have to fight against Dread Locks and you have to win without receive damage to get the star, that must be fixed.

Reactions: Yomady
Never done verse mode really much, but that sounds terrible.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll go through em one at a time:

1) Master is designed to be the biggest, toughest challenge in the game. It's supposed to be full of challenging fights that players will need to fight several times to figure out the trick to get around them, or to level up specific fighters for. Master is the final test of both the player's skill and the strength and depth of their collection.

2) There's a bunch of reasons Rift is locked at 2 hours, even when both players have finished their maps. One that players don't often consider is that removing the 2 hour limit means players can keep using Red Tickets to play many extra Rifts per week. The more you pay, the more Rift Battles you can enter. Making everyone play 2 hours at a time restricts how many Rifts are possible in a week.

3) Players quitting in PvP is a known issue that we're workshopping solutions for. It's unfortunately a problem that affects virtually all fighting games. It's not as easy to fix as it most players think it is :(

4) Thank you for playing! Lots of good stuff coming this year :)

One that players don't often consider is that removing the 2 hour limit means players can keep using Red Tickets to play many extra Rifts per week. The more you pay, the more Rift Battles you can enter. Making everyone play 2 hours at a time restricts how many Rifts are possible in a week.:)

Cell I don’t mean any disrespect but this point does not reflect the reality. Even with 2 hour restrictions a few top rank individuals will still do roughly 30 rift matches a week.

Also, if you want to talk about unfairness and disadvantages, currently the top players with certain natural diamond variants perform much better than those who are less unfortunate with RNG and/or unable to heavy fund the game through IAP. I am talking strictly Diamond 1 and top 3 here where a small margin of difference means that you lose the match. In the extreme case we’ve seen match difference of 1 point. Yes, one point (check out Daisuke’s Twitter).

There was also one week where an individual played at least 30 matches that week and still was only able to rank third because there is someone else better that kept him in check, not by playing more games but by beating red tickets buyer every time they matched.

In the end, you should really check data on the back end or listen to our anecdotes that 99% of players in rift do not buy red tickets. Heck, most people don’t even use all 14 green tickets a week.

Finally, if abusing red tickets is such a huge concern, then why not restrict how many can be used a day? Say, maximum of 2 green and 2 red? There are so many possible solutions that your point just is not a compelling reason. I’d love to hear other reasons that you mentioned but have not specifically listed.