• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Just some thoughts that I had.

Heresanameiguess

Reaction score
So, I absolutely love this game, I just want to make that very clear. One of the funniest, smoothest, and beautiful fighting games I've ever played.
Now, as I was playing the game, I realized that some characters would have different things to say to/about different characters before a fight, or after (i.e. Ms. Fortune, is the one that comes to mind). And this is a cool idea, I absolutely adore the fact that they can "greet" (I think that's the best word for it :p) their opponents. But, it got me thinking, what if you certain characters had an interest or dislike in other characters? An example would be say, someone being either shy, confident, aggressive depending on their feelings towards their opponent and their personalities. And likewise, if the character who was interested in the opponent, had a special dialogue for if they won (like, "Sorry, I got carried away", or something).
It's just a thought. I thought it would be cool to see in game. And if it already exists, well, sorry for wasting your time :3.
But, it's up to Hidden Variable.
And in all honesty, I still love this game. It's ludicrously fun and brilliant.
Much love, Hidden Variable, much love.
:D

There are some different lines used when certain characters defeat others. For example:
Parasoul against Val says "winners don't use drugs", or against Cerebella says "Your boss won't be so merciful". All of the characters have some specialized lines that are cycled through the preset lines. I imagine it would be too much money for too little pay off for the devs to re hire voice actors, but maybe one day. Glad you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: MatDestruction
I do believe this is already implemented! There's a lot of backstory between the characters, and that influences their dialogue lines when they're fighting each other.

Parasoul will only say "Lousy... traitor..." when she's KO'd while fighting against Valentine for example. Most (all) of the quotes are assembled in the Skullgirls wiki if you're interested:

https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Parasoul/Quotes