• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal KHEPRI SUN's last hit not registering

PHPP

Reaction score
At random times, when I use khepri sun, the very last hit when Eliza lands does not register. Initially I thought it only happened against Big Bands when the attack would finish him, but now I've already had it occur with Beowulf, Double and Eliza as well (might have happened with others too but these four are the ones I remember now). Then I thought it was because I was abusing Diva Intervention's infinite (no way to beat the treasure node in AE otherwise with my current fighters), so I decided to test it with In Denile and eventually it happened too, but this time it wasn't in the finishing blow only.

When this happens the enemy takes no damage, isn't launched up and if it was going to be a killing hit then he won't die regardless if all his HP got drained during Eliza's flight. Unfortunatelly, now I have no clue of what causes this bug, I wrote all I know about it here. Hope it can be of some use!

Reactions: MatDestruction
this happens when Khepri Sun is used as otg if i remember correctly. EDIT: got video

it finishes without the ground bounce on 3 different otg routes and gets the ground bounce when it almost entirely whiffs (4 clips in the video)

pre-2.3 it would put the opponent in crumple stun

Last edited:
Reactions: PHPP