• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Last seen a year ago...

Art3mes

Reaction score
What happens to players who did not logged in to the game for a very long long time?
Do their account gets deleted?
If yes, then is it any different for high levelled players?
If no, then isn't it a waste of storage and some kickass usernames?
(I really wanted to name my account as Artemis, but it was taken by a level 5 player who was inactive for a long time)

Reactions: Diony
I know I was inactive for like 8 months or something and everything was there when I came back (which was a blessing for me). I've also heard other players taking extended breaks and coming back so I'm not sure if the player's account ever gets erased based on inactivity alone. If that were the case I'd say that's sort of unfair to players who just wanted to take a break or maybe got bored of the game but eventually came back after some time. It may make sense to require players to reach a certain level to make sure they want to keep their game data, but players who are level 10 or below probably won't come back after they've left.

I'm not a dev so I can't give an accurate answer but based on my experience accounts are never deleted for inactivity alone. If you want a name that's taken just change it slightly until you're happy with it.

Reactions: Art3mes
I know I was inactive for like 8 months or something and everything was there when I came back (which was a blessing for me). I've also heard other players taking extended breaks and coming back so I'm not sure if the player's account ever gets erased based on inactivity alone. If that were the case I'd say that's sort of unfair to players who just wanted to take a break or maybe got bored of the game but eventually came back after some time. It may make sense to require players to reach a certain level to make sure they want to keep their game data, but players who are level 10 or below probably won't come back after they've left.

I'm not a dev so I can't give an accurate answer but based on my experience accounts are never deleted for inactivity alone. If you want a name that's taken just change it slightly until you're happy with it.
Thanks for the reply bud.
Glad to hear that I can take breaks without a worry.