• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Let us pick what team we want other players to see in PFs and reward us if they win

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Sorry for the long title, but basicaly what it says.

Currently, you don't really feel any impact from what your strongest team does for other players - yes, if you pikc a strong team, other players will have a harder time and perhaps make it a little bit easier to stay ahead of them in PF rankings, but you as the player throwing your team out there don't feel anything of that.

So i think it would be really really cool if we would get rewarded if we had a good team, that synergizes.
To that end it would make sense if we could set up a team ourselves to send into battle.
And now each time they prevail against an enemy team, we get a small reward.
As a player i don't know how often playerteams are challenged regularly, so it's hard to say how high the amount of rewards should be exactly, but for example getting a few thousand coins would be really cool.

This would give people an incentive to put together really good teams that properly synergize over teams that simply have the highest combined FS for other players to challenge and would reward them for it.
It could also make Team comps you fight in PFs more varied, since there would be value in changing up your team.

Not sure how interested other players would be in something like this, but i'd fight managing and optimizing a "challenger team" would be pretty fun for me. :)

View attachment 203

View attachment 201

Uhh... a few things to add to this.

This is just an issue from the perspective of being one of the top players.

While defense teams would definitely be nice to have, there are still a few issues I see with them. If you hit 16 streak and use a team with an FS of 13k or higher, you're going to be matched up against teams of 30k FS or higher. At this point, you're going to be fighting teams belonging to the game's top players. For top players, this new defense team feature won't affect the way we build our defense teams because by simply putting up high FS teams we increase the number of times people see our teams. Just by having the top FS team, you know people will be fighting your team more, thereby increasing the chance your team wins a defense due to the raw number of challenge attempts being made against you.

The way the current matchmaking works is that it looks at your FS and tries to find you a suitable opponent. The way it finds this opponent is it takes your FS and looks for an opponent with a team FS that is X times your team's FS based on your current streak. The higher your streak, the greater X is. However, once you hit 13k FS and maximum multiplier, the game basically just looks for the highest FS team it can find. What this means is that the top 2 players benefit the most from this defense point system.

Either a change needs to be made to the matchmaking system to not only pick the highest FS opponents or a change to how FS is calculated is necessary.
Good points, interesting that the devs already have something like this in mind though!
Still, personally beside the PF points (which may not be necessary for all players) i think a small amount of coins for Defense Team wins would still be nice.

Anyway, i hope the Devs can find a way around the problems you describes, because managing Defense Teams sounds like fun :)

Yes! We should be able to pick WHICH THREE we want in our defense teams :3

Currently I have many characters around the 9k range and some are MAXED, meaning I can't change them from the top of my team even though they are weaker than my other 9k champions .. sigh :3 :3 :3